Friday, August 20, 2010

Yesterday my pc with vista got infected with 6 trojans and viruses?

My avg detected them, and I downloaded other antiviruses and trojans and detected them also, but when I removed them it appeared again seems they were spreading into other files.



I disabled system restore as someone said, if you deleted the virus it could come again because is hidden in system restore, still sign of viruses and trojans. I went on Safe Mode, scanned it, and AVG didnt detected anything and the other programs didnt work, I restarted the pc, and the screen got balck and froze.



I decided to put my pc back to factory settings because is a dell, and reinstall vista using that feature before I lost my pc.



I scanned my pc earlier and there is no sign of viruses/trojans



but now I can again and it it says there are no threaths BUT



while is scanning two files appear below File



user32.dll



shell32.dll



ntoskrnl.exe



and below Result/Infection is says in all: Change



and bellow path that it belongs in system32



What that's suppose to mean? It havent detected viruses but that a



Yesterday my pc with vista got infected with 6 trojans and viruses?computer protection



Your situation is normal for AVG, the keyword here is that ''change''. Not infected.



''The changed files are normal. I happens when you update certain parts of Windows and when the system repairs files.''

No comments:

Post a Comment