Friday, August 20, 2010

I have these (below) programs, will I still get viruses from Limewire if I download it?

I want to download Limewire, but I've heard you get viruses from that. I have McAffee, Spyware Killer Launcher, PestPatrol, and Firewall something. Will these get rid of a virus from Limewire for me, or at least spot it and tell me to delete it? I'm very confused with these viruses and we already have a ton of them, so please help.



I have these (below) programs, will I still get viruses from Limewire if I download it?mcaffee



Always scan every file you download with your anti-virus and your anti-spyware before you open it



I have these (below) programs, will I still get viruses from Limewire if I download it?norton antivirus 2007



when you download files with Limewire, don't share the files



that'll stop the files from going public and letting others download it from you or possibily give you the virus
I use Limewire and sometimes get the odd ''nasty'' but nothing serious yet.
i didn't get a virus from limewire
Let me tell you something that most computer users don't. But hey, they're a lot of people know this, though.



Even if you have an updated Virus protection on your computer you will still get viruses and spyware.



Let me tell you why. Your firewall and Anti Virus stand at the door to prevent destruction from getting in. BUT, if you get in front of your firewall and Virus protection and open the door, your firewall and Virus protection will obey to whatever you do. So my point is, if you know Limewire causes virsues and you still intend to use it, your firewall and Virus protection will allow the viruses to get in, because you, as the master of the computer, allows viruses to get in, and your firewall and virus protection will think it's ok with you.



  • how to get back with your ex boyfrien
  • shampoo dry thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment