Friday, August 20, 2010

Does limewire pro cause viruses?

i want to get it cause i dont want viruses and stuff but i want to know if it does,



thanxxx



byee



Does limewire pro cause viruses?free antivirus download



Ok, heres my experience. I downloaded the regular free version of limwire and it didn't give me viruses but it screwed up my i-pod a lot because the songs themselves were corruputed. So instead, I went and downloaded bitlord at http://www.bitlord.com/



THEN, I went to http://scrapetorrent.com/ searched for Lime Wire Pro and got a perfectly good, clean, virus free, copy of Lime Wire.



Thats just my personal advice!



Pluse, bit lord will provide you with a whole new world of free music. Seriously, I recommend using both. If you can't find something on one, try the other. =D



I hope that helps.



Does limewire pro cause viruses?internet security



My daughter unwittingly downloaded it onto our pc at home, while I was at work!! The result was having to wipe my hard drive to rid it of the viruses!!!
Ive used it for 6 months now, and so far no viruses.
No! why does everyone think that
I cannot confirm the above although I would encourage you to use BitTorrent instead. It is much more reliable and you get faster downloads with it.
I would highly recommend that you not get limewire because it causes viruses on your computer. I should know I had to pay around $300 for someone to completely clear my computer because if they didn't clear it, the viruses would still be there. the guy that worked on my computer told me not to get limewire anymore because he has had to clear many many computers because of it, and i live in a very small town.I thought I might tell you.



Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment