Friday, August 20, 2010

Does bearshare download contain viruses?

When downloading a crack song or anything does it give viruses?



Does bearshare download contain viruses?avast



Most of the time yes it much safer to use torrents or for music only soulseek.



Does bearshare download contain viruses?ducati



I don't like Bearshare. Personally I use www.demonoid.com to find whatever it is I want to download, and then I use bitcomet to download them. www.bitcomet.com.



People leave comments and stuff before/after they download so If you just read what they say you'll see wether it's good or not.



I absolutely love it!
Never had a virus problem with Bearshare downloading mp3's or pictures. Some when downloading programs, but that you'll get with anything. Be it a torrent, Limewire or whatever else

No comments:

Post a Comment