Friday, August 20, 2010

AVG identifies ALL of my applications as viruses/threats?

When I run an AVG scan, ALL of my programs such as Paint Shop Pro, Internet Explorer, and Adobe Media Player are displayed as viruses or some sort of threat.



Why does it do this, is it a bug, or are my apps genuinely infected?



I uninstalled AVG after continuous pop ups notifying me of the above mentioned 'viruses'.



AVG identifies ALL of my applications as viruses/threats?computer repair



this happens when you use AVG...it scans the structures of your programs and if they are similar to structures of virus and stuffs, it displays that those programs are infected..



so i don't think your programs are infected..



AVG identifies ALL of my applications as viruses/threats?free antivirus



Thsi is because your programs contain similiar code to that of a virus but not worms!!



Get rid of AVG and never use it again. Use:



http://www.snapfiles.com/reviews/AntiVir...
AVG is free for a reason...



It's rather buggy, I'd suggest that if you really want to be safe, go throw down a few dollars on a genuine virus protection/firewall program.



  • how to get back with your ex boyfrien
  • spray painting phone case
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment