Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I check a file for viruses that I am downloading?

It's an executable file. I'm downloading javascript and it says there could be viruses. How do I check it for viruses?



How do I check a file for viruses that I am downloading?free anti virus



try downloading AVG Free edition



How do I check a file for viruses that I am downloading?internet security software



when u download you will see a dialog box asking that what u want to do ex. save to disk ,open with ,etc. under that u will see a box saying that if there any viruses found
You can try to download Norton, its a program that protects your computer like firewall but lets you go on some websites firewall can't. If you do download it you can just run a scan and it will check. I will also check things you download after it starts running.
most of times it appears a dialogs boxes that conforming that to more aware of viruses. it simply if you have an anti virus installed on ur pc try to download the file then after you download that file try to right click then scan with anti virus. then you find out if it is infected. be aware for the site that you are subscribing. have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment