Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does IMVU really give you viruses?

I installed the messenger on my brothers computer, and then my brother got some viruses, my dad saying it was from the messenger. But my laptop works perfectly fine.



Does IMVU really give you viruses?virus removal



Yes it does. I have Kaperskey anti-virus and I downloaded IMVU, Kaperskey caught it in time and said that it was a Rootshell. you can read about it at http://www.viruslist.com/en/viruses/ency...



Does IMVU really give you viruses?anti virus protection



All those things can give you bugs, but if you have an anti-virus and also download spybot its free, easy to work, and it will pick up most spyware, ad-ware, etc.



Just run a scan and follow instructions on yours and your brother's PC after you've download it, and it will be fine.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment