Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Need help with getting rid of worms and viruses!?

My computer is going extremely slow...it is full of worms and viruses! And what is worse is that I get some wierd pop ups at time that are not appropriate for younger children (ie downloading free ''naughty'' suff). As a concerned parent, I would really love to know how I could get rid of these worms and viruses. If you know of any programs I can safely download for free/free to try that could help me, please don't hesitate to tell me! Any help is greatly appreciated!



Need help with getting rid of worms and viruses!?pop up blocker



try avast and spybot ... after u get it cleaned out of malware .. try to get ur harddrive less than 3/4 full if its near the limit ... and defragment .. uninstall all unused programs from add/remove programs and click on the running things icons in ur taskbar and set them to not start with windows ..



Need help with getting rid of worms and viruses!?systemworks



www.ccleaner.com to clean your registry.



www.spybot.com



www.adaware.com for sypware.



www.cnet.com to download AVG Free for anti virus.
These are all free and very good:



Antivirus: Antivir Pe, Avast or AVG free



Anti Spyware: Superantispyware, A-squared free 3.0 and Spyware terminator

No comments:

Post a Comment