Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I HAD a ton of viruses now my internet is so slow.?

I recently had tons of viruses which i think i got rid of all them. and i had a ton of pop ups but since i uninstalled limewire and some other programs i dont use they have stoped.



i have firefox and my internet is so slow it had never been this slow ever.



i installed ''fasterfox''



is there anything i can do that can make my internet faster?



I HAD a ton of viruses now my internet is so slow.?panda



Try cleaning unwanted files, download and install CCleaner, very effective and free. Install antivirus, i recommend Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic. If all of this does not work, backup all important files then reformat.



I HAD a ton of viruses now my internet is so slow.?suzuki



You must have the NOD32 antivirus... it runs with a few system resources.... give me your mail and I'll give u the program already cracked... however.. it'll be in 3 mails.. one for the axe program to cut / join the program into 2 parts.. and 2 for the two parts.. that u will lion with the program.... the program is already cracked so.. u will just need to eliminate the program and reinstall it before the 30 days of evaluation ended. my mail is vitocotig@gmail.com



PDTA.. go to this.. just for fun he he he.. God Bless U!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nQhS8mmM...

No comments:

Post a Comment