Friday, August 20, 2010

Does VMK Pal cause viruses?

Hi, I play an online game called VMK. There is a very cool network called ''VMK Pal'' It is very fun t use, but my computer recently was fixed. I don't know what gave it viruses. Could yo tell me if VMK Pal causes it, and also what other common websites.?



Does VMK Pal cause viruses?ariel



no it doesnt cause any type of virus. i use vmkpal all the time! and my computer doesnt get any lag..doesnt slow down any of programs open on the desktop..nothing...its just the same as using regular vmk on the internet



Does VMK Pal cause viruses?computers



vmk will only slow your computer down not give you a virus i would just clean your computer defrage it and delet files and stop downloading things good luck
Downloading things from the internet can be dangerous, since many of these games contain viruses, spyware, ect... My advice is to clean up your computer and delete things you no longer use. If you download VMK Pal again and you notice your computer is slower, then the game might be the problem. Hope this helps!



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment